There is nothing that I love more than a Friday morning!
Okay I lied, I love amazing beauty products and a couple fashion pieces. Here are a few that I have been loving lately. Enjoy.
First things first, foundation! I cannot get enough of this new foundation from Maybelline. I have repurchased it twice and it’s still considered a new product. I am so in love with the SuperStay Long-Lasting Full Coverage Foundation. I get so many compliments on my skin when I wear it!
To go along with that amazing foundation, I have been obsessed with the Ghost Baking Powder from Revolution. I bake every day and can’t get enough.
Lately, I have preferred glossy lips over matte. In my bag, I have the Pixi by Petra LipLift Max Lip Gloss in the shade Honey Sheen.
One product that I must mention is my Wet Brush. I don’t know what I would do without it. It gets all of the tangles out of my hair, without all of the ripping and damaging. I need four more for backup!
As for fashion, I have two pieces and they are both from Target.
The first piece is a backpack, I am so in love with it! Everything from the storage space all the way down to the color! It is the Woman’s Foldover Faux Leather Backpack. It is just stunning.
Lastly, I have the cutest shoes to share with you! They are the Women’s Alloy Slip-On Sneaker. They have the cutest bow, they’re black, and they go with anything!! Enough said.
I hope that you enjoyed this Friday Favorites! There will be more to come.
The most rewarding thing about running a blog is that I can write whatever I am the most passionate about. Do you know what that is for me? If you said, goals and positivity, then you would be right.
I can’t describe the feeling exactly, but I can give it a shot. Setting goals for me is like my boss just walked in, and told me that I have a month off of work. Paid. Yea, let that one sink in just a bit. I don’t know what I would do without setting goals, and holding myself responsible for reaching those achievements.
I know that I have done achievement posts in the past, but I have a good feeling about this one. The new year is almost here and I need to make sure that I am prepped for all of the amazing opportunities that I am going to give myself. So grab a cup of tea, shit is about to get real.
I am sure that you have heard this one thousand times before, but this year is going to count. I feel major changes coming and with these goals, they are going to come to life!
– My 2018 Achievements-
- Start an Event and Wedding Planning blog
- Look into Social Media Marketing for local companies
- Collaborate with different photographers
- Collaborate with a major brand
- My blog has grown by 100 followers
- Host my first blogger meet up
- Collaborate with a major brand
- Be a guest on a podcast
- Plan a wedding for a client
- My Instagram has gained 1,000 followers
- I have launched a podcast
- I upload videos on YouTube regularly
- I have gained a social media marketing client
- My podcast has hit 100 listeners
- I have collaborated with a local boutique for my blog
- I have gone on three hikes
- My hair is down to the middle of my back
- I have tried every local coffee shop in Bakersfield
- I have started writing a book
- I have collaborated with a company to create an apparel line
- I have met some of my favorite bloggers
- My blog has gained 500 more followers
- I went on a cruise
- I have turned all of my side businesses into a full-time job
- I love my life and everyone in my life
- I surround myself with positive people
Here is where I am going to stop. If you would like to read the rest of my year accomplishments, you are just going to have to follow along on my blog! Part two will be coming sooner than you think!