The most rewarding thing about running a blog is that I can write whatever I am the most passionate about. Do you know what that is for me? If you said, goals and positivity, then you would be right.
I can’t describe the feeling exactly, but I can give it a shot. Setting goals for me is like my boss just walked in, and told me that I have a month off of work. Paid. Yea, let that one sink in just a bit. I don’t know what I would do without setting goals, and holding myself responsible for reaching those achievements.
I know that I have done achievement posts in the past, but I have a good feeling about this one. The new year is almost here and I need to make sure that I am prepped for all of the amazing opportunities that I am going to give myself. So grab a cup of tea, shit is about to get real.
I am sure that you have heard this one thousand times before, but this year is going to count. I feel major changes coming and with these goals, they are going to come to life!
– My 2018 Achievements-
- Start an Event and Wedding Planning blog
- Look into Social Media Marketing for local companies
- Collaborate with different photographers
- Collaborate with a major brand
- My blog has grown by 100 followers
- Host my first blogger meet up
- Collaborate with a major brand
- Be a guest on a podcast
- Plan a wedding for a client
- My Instagram has gained 1,000 followers
- I have launched a podcast
- I upload videos on YouTube regularly
- I have gained a social media marketing client
- My podcast has hit 100 listeners
- I have collaborated with a local boutique for my blog
- I have gone on three hikes
- My hair is down to the middle of my back
- I have tried every local coffee shop in Bakersfield
- I have started writing a book
- I have collaborated with a company to create an apparel line
- I have met some of my favorite bloggers
- My blog has gained 500 more followers
- I went on a cruise
- I have turned all of my side businesses into a full-time job
- I love my life and everyone in my life
- I surround myself with positive people
Here is where I am going to stop. If you would like to read the rest of my year accomplishments, you are just going to have to follow along on my blog! Part two will be coming sooner than you think!
Happy new year everyone! I hope everyone had an amazing day! 2016 will bring so much adventure and great things. I have a good set of goals that I want to share. Every year I set a list of goals for myself l, write them all down and when I accomplish them I cross them off of my list. I am as realistic as possible, I set goals for myself that I know that I can push myself to reach. Every year I have managed to cross off most of my goals. 2015 has brought me a long way, I can’t wait to find out what 2016 has in store for me. So with out further a do, here is my goal list.
- My main goal is to get outside more and become more active and explore nature more. Life is too short to be inside and not enjoy the sunshine.
- Every year I set a goal of how much weight I want to loose and never accomplish it. I am always stressed out about my weight and end up gaining all of the weight that I planned on loosing. This year instead of writing a number down, I am going to focus more on being more active, eating better and working out. That way I can’t be disappointed and stressed out about not reaching my goal weight.
- I would like to make WordPress a big part of my life. I have always been a big fan of writing in journals, I love the way I feel after I write everything down. I love making lists, write about how I feel (good or bad) and most importantly writing down my goals for life. With WordPress I know that all of my thoughts can be together in one place and will always be here. I will spend a lot of 2016 making my site about me and my interests and I hope to get a few followers along the way.
- Last year I received my certificate in event and wedding planning, a couple of months ago I purchased a fictitious business name for my business I am starting. My goal is to make Loving Plans a success and a well know company. I want to be known as one of the best planners in town! With some hard work and sticking to my goals, I will achieve this.
Last I want to say, don’t be afraid to go after what you want. Do what you love! Become the person you want to be. Try something new and lastly, have a great year!!