Skin care is very important to me, (also white teeth). I am 25 now and am not getting any younger! I need to take care of my skin while I still can. These amazing products are helping me along the way.
- Freeman Beauty Purifying avocado+oatmeal Clay Mask
- ELF Illuminating Eye Cream
- ELF Daily Hydration Moisturizer
- Smile Brilliant Teeth Whitening Gel
These amazing, cleansing towelettes, have changed the way that I think of makeup removing wipes completely! I have repurchased them three times. Can you tell that I like them?
Bath and Bodyworks can never do wrong in my eyes. I have been obsessed with these two scents ever since I purchased them about a month ago. They smell like Heaven!
Last, but certainly not least, this product is a game changer. I have a problem with really dry feet. It’s so bad that it hurts to walk sometimes. Ever since I have started using this product, my feet don’t hurt. They don’t crack, they just feel so much better. I am so in love.
I always have those days where damaging and taking the time to do my hair, just doesn’t sound pleasing. Am I alone on this, or do you have those days too? For today’s post, I am sharing a simple and quick Hairstyle that will be perfect for any occasion. You can rock this look to the gym, a party, work, and even a date!
For this Hairstyle all that is needed is:
- Some type of comb to split your hair into two parts
- Some clear elastics
- Topsy tail tool
You can purchase all of these items at your local drug store.
- Part your hair into two parts down the middle, (like pigtails). Tie away the half of hair that you will be using later, and then the other half we are going to section a portion off. Take about a quarter of your hair and tie it with a clear elastic.
- Now stick the topsy tail tool through the top of the section that is secured by the elastic.
- Pull the ponytail upward through the hoop of the topsy tail tool, and then pull the tool down through the pony to create the topsy tail.
- After the first topsy tail is created, grab another section of hair while adding the first section, and continue. You can create as many sections as you would like. I usually do about four on each side.
- Repeat on the other side, and there you have it!
This hairstyle takes less than three minutes to create!