I am not sure if it’s the double taps, or the fact that the layouts are so intriguing, but everyone seems to be infatuated Instagram (including myself). I am constantly on the popular page just looking for new accounts to stalk.
You really loved when I posted all about my favorite bloggers to follow, so I thought that I would do a spin off post from that. Today I have 10 Must Follow Instagram Accounts for you. If you already follow some of these people, we are that much closer to becoming besties.
Happy Makeup Monday! Today I am sharing a quick little eyeshadow tutorial for you using the Tarte Clay Face Shaping Palette! I hope that you love it!
- Journey in the crease.
- Followed by Dunes.
- Smoke on the outer V, blending toward the crease.
- Instinct on the lid.
- When in doubt, wing it out.
- Desert to contour!
This post is sponsored by Allison Molina, thank you for being amazing!
Happy Makeup Monday! I hope that your liner is winged to the gods and your lipstick is on point. Today I am sharing my four favorite makeup palettes that I can’t live without! They are perfect for fall and have a multi-purpose use!
- The Kay Von D Alchemist Highlight Pallet. This pallet is an intense highlighting one, but it is the perfect inner corner highlight for the eyes! It makes you look like your eyes are glowing.
- The Urban Decay Naked Heat Pallet. I’m sure that you have heard of this bad boy before, especially if you are a makeup lover like myself. This gorgeous pallet has all of the warm tone shadows that you will ever need for fall. It is seriously the best!
- The Morphe X Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Pallet. This little baby is a dream come true. It has a nice mix between cool and warm tone shadows. So many different looks can be created with this pallet.
- The Tartelette in the Bloom Pallet. This little guy is your perfect everyday eyeshadow pallet, but if you have dark hair like me, a couple of these shades can double as eyebrow powders. I love a twofer!
You can never have enough makeup palettes!
Let me know if you would like to read a part two! I would be happy to post it for another Makeup Monday!! Let me know if you have any of these and which ones are your favs!
If you don’t already know, the key to good makeup application is great skin. Your face is a canvas, if you have the right tools, your painting will come out flawless. For today’s Makeup Monday I have a Rodan +FIELDS product review and giveaway. My friend Laura and I will be giving away 5 mini facials, so stay tuned!
In order to figure out what kind of treatment I needed, Laura, sent me a solution tool so that she could send over the proper samples!
I received the travel sized version of the Reverse Brightening Regiment.
The travel size comes with four steps:
- Deep exfoliating wash
- Intensive brightening toner
- Dual active brightening complex
- Broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen
Being someone that wears a lot of makeup, I need that intense exfoliating feel, so that I know my skin is being cleaned. I am also someone that has a lot of discoloration and some dark spots. The toner and brightening complex will help to reduce those problems. We all need SPF in our lives, it is the most important part of skin care!
My first thought when I received the products in the mail is that the travel size has a pretty fair amount of product. I love the simple yet bold packaging. The white makes the products look clean, while the yellow is bright, in your face, and refreshing.
Deep exfoliating wash:
While testing out the deep exfoliant wash, the smell was incredible, I am a sucker for an orange scent, and that is exactly what I got! I received the deep exfoliate feeling just as promised, it really made me feel like I got every inch of makeup off of my face. A clean face is a happy one!
Intensive Brightening Toner:
This toner has a tingling effect, which I love, that helps me to know that the product is actually working and cleansing!
Dual active brightening complex:
This contains retinol to help keep the pesky breakouts away. It feels so soothing and applies so smoothly.
Broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen:
This sunscreen is a thick consistency, it has a hint of a sunscreen smell, but not too overpowering. SPF is a great product to have on under your makeup. The sun ages you, protect the skin!
All in all, I would rate Rodan + FIELDS products a 5/5. Trust me when I say that you need it in your life.
Some fun facts to know about Rodan +FIELDS :
- R+F is the #1 skincare brand across all price points developed by the doctors who created Proactiv
- They target four main skin concerns: sensitive skin issues, sun damage/hyper pigmentation, acne, and anti-aging.
- All products come with a 60-day empty bottle, money back guarantees.
- All products are clinically proven and result driven.
Giveaway time!! 🎉🎉
5 mini facials will be given away! To enter you must:
I will be contacting the winners on Instagram.
This giveaway will run for one week! So tell your friends, tell your family! I will be giving away 5 mini facials.
GIVEAWAY products will include: Redefine Daily Cleansing Mask: This creamy, Kaolin clay-based cleansing mask dries quickly, drawing impurities from your pores without robbing your skin of essential moisture. This environmentally safe, finely granulated exfoliator also gently smooths out the skin and releases a skin conditioner for younger-looking, younger-feeling skin.
- Redefine Night Renewing Serum: Contains a proprietary blend of powerful peptides and Retinol to visibly improve skin texture and brighten skin. Our time-release technology keeps this anti-aging serum working all night long to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and pores for firmer, younger-looking skin.
- Redefine Lip Renewing Serum: Maintain fuller, younger-looking lips with REDEFINE™ Lip Renewing Serum. Rich with peptides and vitamin E, this unique serum helps lips retain their natural moisture, visibly smooths lip texture and reduces the appearance of lip wrinkles.
- Micro-Dermabrasion Paste: a high-glide, oil-free formula designed to help promote maximum gentle exfoliation and leave your skin feeling more smooth.
For personalized skin consultations, contact Laura @lookinluminouswithlaura.
Happy Makeup Monday! One quick question, if you could only choose one makeup product to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be? If it’s mascara, you might want to go pick this one up! I love mascara, and this one just knocked more than half of them out of the park. Today I am reviewing the L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara. The color that I picked up is blackest black.
The tube is pretty heavy duty, a chic light pink look. Just simply gorgeous! The wand is pretty big and reminds me of the Better Than Sex mascara from Too Faced.
The mascara isn’t a wet consistency, it’s not dry, I feel as if it is perfect.
Moment of truth:
I rate this mascara a 5/5! It’s pretty amazing, as you can see for yourself. It gives me so much volume, length, and color payoff.
Have your tried this mascara? If so, do you like it?
Oh my goodness! I am sure that you have heard of LipSense before, right? Well if you haven’t, I am here to tell you all about it. Basically it is this amazing liquid lipstick that is known to last for up to 18 hours! I know, crazy huh.
When I received my starter kit, it came in an adorable little mesh bag. It had a color liquid lipstick, a gloss, and an oops remover. It also had the application directions in it. It retails in the US for about $55.00, and you are about to find out if it was worth it or not.
This product is all about application, if it’s applied correctly, the longer it will last. You can find this product mostly online, there are tons of distributors.
Apply three thin layers of color, not letting your lips touch. After color is dry, apply gloss, and then you are ready for your day!
When I applied my LipSense, it had a tingling effect to it. I did some research and it does that to dry lips, so make sure that your lips are nice and moisturized before the application.
This product claims to be:
- Kiss proof
- Smudge proof
- Rub off proof
Basically everything proof!
Believe me when I tell you that it is!! My color lasted 8 hours and it looked fabulous at the end of the day! My husband hates when I have lipstick on and he can’t kiss me. With LipSense, he can kiss me all day without a worry that he is going to have red lips himself.
Overall I rate LipSense a 5/5, I am even considering becoming a sales consultant! Let me know if you have tried LipSense before and how you feel about it.
Hello all of you beauties! I hope you are all having a wonderful day! I want to share with you all my top 10 all time favorite beauty gurus on YouTube! So let’s get started!!
- Lauren Curtis- Over 3 million subscribers She is the reason I am addicted to makeup and YouTube. She is so gorgeous, has an amazing personality and is so funny! She is so easy to listen to and has an amazing smile. Definitely worth watching.
- Jaclyn Hill- Over 2 million subscribers She stays looking flawless! Not only does she slay with makeup tutorials but she is always thanking and appreciative of her subscribers. She is the most down to earth person and is so honest. Also she is a snapchat queen!!!!
- Nicole Guerriero – Over 2 million subscribers. Beautiful, great videos and love her vloggs. She always keeps me on my toes waiting for her to upload. The quality of her videos is to die for. Keep it up sister!
- Nikkie Turorials – Over 2 million subscribers. Gorgeous, Hillarious and does not care what anyone thinks. She has had guests on her channel like Kat Von D and Jeffery Star. She keeps me going back to her channel every time.
- Eleventh Gorgeous- Over 1 million subscribers. These gorgeous twins keep everyone guessing on what type of vide they are going to upload. They film videos anywhere from beauty,unboxing to taste testing. Trust me their videos will get addicting.
- Aspyn + Parker – over 1 million subscribers. By far my favorite couple on YouTube. They are always doing something fun and different! I love how Parker just goes along with whatever Aspyn says. #goals
- Casey Holmes- Over 1 million subscribers. This shoe obsessed woman has the best hauls and some amazing get ready with me’s! I love her monthly favorites, she always adds music. Not only does she have a beautiful personality but she has beautiful hair. Love you girl.
- Ciaoobelllaxo- Over 900,000 subscribers. Same as all of these other women; beautiful, great personality, great vloggs and gorgeous house. I have been following Meg for a while now. She’s one that I enjoy any type of videos she makes.
- Rachhloves- Over 800,000 subscribers. Funniest YouTuber I think over all. I love the way she talks, I can listen to her for hours. She does a lot of affordable makeup looks wich is perfect for us people on a budget. My favorite videos are her bye or buy. She texts out products and let’s you know if they are worth the money or not.
- Briana Lee Beauty- Almost 7,000 subscribers. And finally number 10! I am a newer subscriber to Briana but she has such an amazing, upbeat personality you just can’t help but fall in love. She’s gorgeous and anytime I have wrote her on Twitter she has always responded. Keep up the amazing work girl.