“Oh, I’m sorry.”
Wait……. Why am I sorry? That person bumped into me.
Why did I just apologize for laughing? That person is laughing too.
I do this all of the time and if you don’t know what I am talking about, I am talking about the fact that I apologize for being me. I can’t help myself and it’s a very bad habit. I can’t be the only person that does this. I recently made a promise to myself that I am no longer going to apologize for being me. I’m going to start living my best life and stop second guessing myself. I’m going to laugh however I want, I’m going to walk freely, I’m going to smile if I want to. I have a right to be on this earth, just as much as anyone else. Apologizing for everything that I do is something that I do as an insecurity. If I apologize, that means that I am lesser than the person that I am apologizing to. I know that I am not any less than that person. I am a human being that has emotions, I am a human being that walks down a street, and I am a human being that compliments something that I like. If you are like me and apologize for something that you didn’t need to apologize for, I want you to stand with me and stop apologizing. Tell yourself that you’re allowed to laugh, you’re allowed to breathe, and you’re allowed to be yourself. Promise yourself that you are going to stop saying sorry for no reason.
I would like a friend of mine for inspiring this blog post (you know who you are).
Photos were taken by Kaya Irene Photography
My dress is from Torrid
Welcome, welcome, I have some exciting news to share with you. I have decided to post three times a week! Yes, you heard correctly, three times. How exciting right? I will be posting every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I am trying something new, so I hope that you like it. Makeup Monday’s will be dedicated for makeup, makeovers, giveaways, tutorials, monthly favorites, and all things beauty related. Work it Wednesday is all things inspirational, goal digging, organizational tips, and more lifestyle topics. That finally brings me to Fashion Friday! I will be posting fashion inspiration for you just in time for the weekend. Remember, if you have any certain topics that you would love to read about, please let me know. I am so stoked about this new posting schedule, I hope that you are too! Now, back to the regularly scheduled program.
Today’s Work it Wednesday is all about self-love. I know that having self-confidence can be a struggle, trust me, been there and don’t want to go back. So here are 15 affirmations that you can read to yourself as often as you would like, just to give your confidence a little boost and feel better about yourself. You don’t need to depend on someone else to tell you how amazing you are. What better person to tell you then well, you?
- I believe in me: At the end of the day, you need to be the one to believe in yourself. If you don’t believe that you can accomplish anything, why should anyone else?
- I am fearless: To get what you want in life, you need to have no fear and just jump!
- I am not my mistakes: Everyone has a past, don’t let yours define you.
- Positivity is a choice; I choose to be positive: This affirmation says it all.
- I am a beautiful person: it’s true, you are.
- Life is beautiful: Enjoy it.
- What I give is what I receive: Law of attraction, baby!
- I matter. I am allowed to say no: This one can be a struggle, but if you need help, call me. If I got passed it, so can you.
- I am successful: No matter what you choose to do, rock it!
- Every idea is a good idea: Express yourself and create your future.
- I deserve love, compassion, and empathy: Yes you do.
- I am my best source of motivation: Get your ass up and take on the world!
- I am talented and intelligent: You are the smartest person that I know.
- EVERYTHING is possible: you can make anything happen.
- I have unlimited power: You can do it!
I believe in you! Try reading these to yourself every morning when you wake up. Make your own day! Don’t wait for someone else to make you smile.
Which affirmation is your favorite? Comment it down below, I can’t wait to read them. Until next time! Spread positivity.
Hello to all of you gorgeous creatures! I am hopping that you have clicked on this post because you are excited to read about the award that I have been nominated for!
I would like to thank StyledbyMckenz for nominating me! I am so honored! She is super adorable and her Instagram is the best. Do yourself a favor and go check out her links.
The creator of this award is Okotoenigma! This tag is seriously the best! Thank you for coming up with such a great idea.
For those of you that are not familiar with blogger awards, here is how they work.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide their link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate your blogger (10-20 bloggers).
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 facts about me
- I love elephants!!
- I have 4 tattoos.
- I hate Mayonnaise! Yuck.
Here are my questions to you-
Where do you picture yourself in ten years?
In ten years I see myself owning a home, blogging full time, and having one baby.
What was the first camera you ever had like?
The first camera that I ever has was a tiny pink cannon digital camera. Santa got it for me for Christmas!
How has your dad impacted your life?
Unfortunately my dad is no longer on with us, but he has had a huge impact on my life. He has taught me to be kind, true and selfless.
What is your favorite TV show to binge watch? YouTuber?
I LOVE YouTube. I watch a list of girls. My favs are ; Nicole Guerriero, Nikkie Tutorials, Jaclyn Hill, Eleventh Gorgeous, Lauran Curtis, Alisha Marie, Megan Leigh, and so many more!
When do you feel most productive?
I feel the most productive when I wake up early!
My questions for my nominees are:
- What is your favorite makeup brand ?
- If you could be an animal, which one would you be and why?
- What would you say that your fashion style is (Boho, chic, comfy,glam) ?
- What is your number one goal for this year ?
- Why did you start blogging? What inspired you?