You guys seem to love when I rock Charlotte Russe Plus, so here you go! From head to toe featuring Charlotte Russe.
You have goals in life…. You may not know that you have goals, but you do. If you have told yourself that you’re going to get your husband to notice your new hair, that’s your goal. If you are trying to get all of the laundry done before your mom gets home, that’s your goal. If you are someone like me, then you have so many goals, it is hard to keep track of them all. If that’s the case, then I am here to help. I have created two kick ass lists to help you get your shit together and set goals like a #bossbabe.
Before you even begin to think about what you want, you need to be thankful for what you have. Praise the hard working husband that works 12 hours a day to support the family. Be thankful for the car that you drive around. Be thankful for the house that you live in. Take a second to think back to the days when you were living in a shelter home, and be thankful that you aren’t there anymore. Knowing that your bills are going to be paid on time and your kids are going to be fed is something to be thankful for. Giving thanks is so important, because if you are not thankful for what you have, then why are you working so hard for something that is unappreciated?
Now that you have given thanks to your mom for being the best mother that she can be, it’s time to move on to the fun stuff! When setting goals, you need to keep a few things in mind. This is going to be very important when writing your goals out.
- Your goals need to be specific. If you are unsure of what you want, how are you suppose to achieve the goal?
- Make sure that your goals are realistic. I am not saying not to shoot for the stars, but they also have to be attainable. If not, you can will discouraged and give up. We both know that you don’t want that, now do you?
- Set a time frame for each goal. Knowing that you have a time period will keep you on your toes. It will also get you to achieve your goals before your time is up. You will accept your own challenge!
- Take action! List the steps that you need to take in order to achieve each goal.
Take as much time as needed and write down your goals that need to be accomplished. It can be anything; to loose 30 pounds, get the house organized, reach 10,000 blog and Instagram followers. Big or small, write them all down. At this point it doesn’t really matter where they are written, we just need to make sure that we know where the list is in a little bit. You know what, I lied, it does matter where you write down these goals. How about printing out the goals list that I have created for you! Setting goals is fun, isn’t it?
Here you go:
Now that you have created your goals list, it is important to write down the steps that you are going to take to achieve those goals. No matter what the goal is, you need a plan of action! As promised, I have a third and final list for you! This will help you understand what it takes to get those goals accomplished. Print one of these for ever goal that you have.
It’s very important to keep these lists somewhere that you are going to see them every day. Put them in that important binder that you have. Tape them to the inside of your planner. Frame them or even put them on your refrigerator. Wherever you think will work the best, let them shine!
Now all that is left is to have a positive mind set and start crossing those bad boys off of your list! Before you know it, all of your goals will be achieved, and it will be time to make new ones. Have fun!
I got an overwhelming amount of love on my last #bossbabe post, so I hope that you love this one just as much. If you would like to know what my goals are, let me know. I would be more than happy to write a separate post just for them! Be sure to tell me how the lists worked out for you!
I would like to dedicate this post to my beautiful Aunt Cindy. Thank you for being the inspiration behind this post, I love you so much!
Inspiration is everywhere, I came up with this blog post idea in the gardening aisle of a Big Lots.
Hello lovelies!!! I have been nominated for this award by the lovely Paigealiciabeauty! She has a wonderful blog, defiantly worth checking out! She is a great person and very helpful! Thank you so much for nominating me! I really appreciate all of the support you have given me! You are amazing!
The rules for award acceptance are:
Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them (including a link to their blog). They must list the rules and post the blog award badge in the post.
They must add 7 facts about themselves.
They must nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated.
7 facts about me !
- I am 22, my Birthday is April 15, 1993.
- My favorite color is pink.
- I love baking and decorating cupcakes!
- I am a lipstick hoarder.
- I have freckles
- I really want to start a beauty channel on YouTube.
- I love the smell of rain!
I can’t wait to read your awards!!
Happy new year everyone! I hope everyone had an amazing day! 2016 will bring so much adventure and great things. I have a good set of goals that I want to share. Every year I set a list of goals for myself l, write them all down and when I accomplish them I cross them off of my list. I am as realistic as possible, I set goals for myself that I know that I can push myself to reach. Every year I have managed to cross off most of my goals. 2015 has brought me a long way, I can’t wait to find out what 2016 has in store for me. So with out further a do, here is my goal list.
- My main goal is to get outside more and become more active and explore nature more. Life is too short to be inside and not enjoy the sunshine.
- Every year I set a goal of how much weight I want to loose and never accomplish it. I am always stressed out about my weight and end up gaining all of the weight that I planned on loosing. This year instead of writing a number down, I am going to focus more on being more active, eating better and working out. That way I can’t be disappointed and stressed out about not reaching my goal weight.
- I would like to make WordPress a big part of my life. I have always been a big fan of writing in journals, I love the way I feel after I write everything down. I love making lists, write about how I feel (good or bad) and most importantly writing down my goals for life. With WordPress I know that all of my thoughts can be together in one place and will always be here. I will spend a lot of 2016 making my site about me and my interests and I hope to get a few followers along the way.
- Last year I received my certificate in event and wedding planning, a couple of months ago I purchased a fictitious business name for my business I am starting. My goal is to make Loving Plans a success and a well know company. I want to be known as one of the best planners in town! With some hard work and sticking to my goals, I will achieve this.
Last I want to say, don’t be afraid to go after what you want. Do what you love! Become the person you want to be. Try something new and lastly, have a great year!!