You guys seem to love when I rock Charlotte Russe Plus, so here you go! From head to toe featuring Charlotte Russe.
Happy Makeup Monday! Today I am sharing a quick little eyeshadow tutorial for you using the Tarte Clay Face Shaping Palette! I hope that you love it!
- Journey in the crease.
- Followed by Dunes.
- Smoke on the outer V, blending toward the crease.
- Instinct on the lid.
- When in doubt, wing it out.
- Desert to contour!
This post is sponsored by Allison Molina, thank you for being amazing!
Happy Makeup Monday! I hope that your liner is winged to the gods and your lipstick is on point. Today I am sharing my four favorite makeup palettes that I can’t live without! They are perfect for fall and have a multi-purpose use!
- The Kay Von D Alchemist Highlight Pallet. This pallet is an intense highlighting one, but it is the perfect inner corner highlight for the eyes! It makes you look like your eyes are glowing.
- The Urban Decay Naked Heat Pallet. I’m sure that you have heard of this bad boy before, especially if you are a makeup lover like myself. This gorgeous pallet has all of the warm tone shadows that you will ever need for fall. It is seriously the best!
- The Morphe X Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Pallet. This little baby is a dream come true. It has a nice mix between cool and warm tone shadows. So many different looks can be created with this pallet.
- The Tartelette in the Bloom Pallet. This little guy is your perfect everyday eyeshadow pallet, but if you have dark hair like me, a couple of these shades can double as eyebrow powders. I love a twofer!
You can never have enough makeup palettes!
Let me know if you would like to read a part two! I would be happy to post it for another Makeup Monday!! Let me know if you have any of these and which ones are your favs!
If you don’t already know, the key to good makeup application is great skin. Your face is a canvas, if you have the right tools, your painting will come out flawless. For today’s Makeup Monday I have a Rodan +FIELDS product review and giveaway. My friend Laura and I will be giving away 5 mini facials, so stay tuned!
In order to figure out what kind of treatment I needed, Laura, sent me a solution tool so that she could send over the proper samples!
I received the travel sized version of the Reverse Brightening Regiment.
The travel size comes with four steps:
- Deep exfoliating wash
- Intensive brightening toner
- Dual active brightening complex
- Broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen
Being someone that wears a lot of makeup, I need that intense exfoliating feel, so that I know my skin is being cleaned. I am also someone that has a lot of discoloration and some dark spots. The toner and brightening complex will help to reduce those problems. We all need SPF in our lives, it is the most important part of skin care!
My first thought when I received the products in the mail is that the travel size has a pretty fair amount of product. I love the simple yet bold packaging. The white makes the products look clean, while the yellow is bright, in your face, and refreshing.
Deep exfoliating wash:
While testing out the deep exfoliant wash, the smell was incredible, I am a sucker for an orange scent, and that is exactly what I got! I received the deep exfoliate feeling just as promised, it really made me feel like I got every inch of makeup off of my face. A clean face is a happy one!
Intensive Brightening Toner:
This toner has a tingling effect, which I love, that helps me to know that the product is actually working and cleansing!
Dual active brightening complex:
This contains retinol to help keep the pesky breakouts away. It feels so soothing and applies so smoothly.
Broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen:
This sunscreen is a thick consistency, it has a hint of a sunscreen smell, but not too overpowering. SPF is a great product to have on under your makeup. The sun ages you, protect the skin!
All in all, I would rate Rodan + FIELDS products a 5/5. Trust me when I say that you need it in your life.
Some fun facts to know about Rodan +FIELDS :
- R+F is the #1 skincare brand across all price points developed by the doctors who created Proactiv
- They target four main skin concerns: sensitive skin issues, sun damage/hyper pigmentation, acne, and anti-aging.
- All products come with a 60-day empty bottle, money back guarantees.
- All products are clinically proven and result driven.
Giveaway time!! 🎉🎉
5 mini facials will be given away! To enter you must:
I will be contacting the winners on Instagram.
This giveaway will run for one week! So tell your friends, tell your family! I will be giving away 5 mini facials.
GIVEAWAY products will include: Redefine Daily Cleansing Mask: This creamy, Kaolin clay-based cleansing mask dries quickly, drawing impurities from your pores without robbing your skin of essential moisture. This environmentally safe, finely granulated exfoliator also gently smooths out the skin and releases a skin conditioner for younger-looking, younger-feeling skin.
- Redefine Night Renewing Serum: Contains a proprietary blend of powerful peptides and Retinol to visibly improve skin texture and brighten skin. Our time-release technology keeps this anti-aging serum working all night long to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and pores for firmer, younger-looking skin.
- Redefine Lip Renewing Serum: Maintain fuller, younger-looking lips with REDEFINE™ Lip Renewing Serum. Rich with peptides and vitamin E, this unique serum helps lips retain their natural moisture, visibly smooths lip texture and reduces the appearance of lip wrinkles.
- Micro-Dermabrasion Paste: a high-glide, oil-free formula designed to help promote maximum gentle exfoliation and leave your skin feeling more smooth.
For personalized skin consultations, contact Laura @lookinluminouswithlaura.
High five if you have made it through the week without flipping out on someone! Work weeks are tough, I know.
We all know that really cute, trendy pieces can be pretty pricey. To look good you have to pay the price, but that isn’t always true. I have found a way that you can make money for those trendy pieces, but also finding those pieces at a discount! You heard me right, DISCOUNT. We all love that word, not just you. The answer to all of this is an app named Poshmark.
Poshmark is a mobile app that you can sell items that no longer interest you. For instance, let’s say that you bought a really cute skirt, you never wore it and want to get your money back. Just post it on the app and people will come running! You can earn cash from those items, or use the credits to shop other peoples items! Some people will even trade items with you if you are up for it. So many items are listed on this app a day, it is ridiculous! They have everything from clothes and accessories to makeup and skin care. You can search the many brands that are featured, along with your sizes and favorite colors.
What I find that is really cool about Poshmark is that if you feel that an item is unreasonably priced on the app, you can offer a different amount to the seller. They can either choose to accept or deny. Most sellers love when a customer sends them an offer!!
Poshmark makes it so easy to sell and buy items. It is worth checking out! If you use my invite code, GCNZZ, you will receive an automatic $5.00 credit towards your first purchase. How cool is that? I know, you’re welcome! We can even follow each other once you sign up! My closet name is @kwoggn.
Be sure to let me know if you already have a Poshmark closet! I will go follow you and share your items.
Happy Fashion Friday everyone!
Happy Makeup Monday! One quick question, if you could only choose one makeup product to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be? If it’s mascara, you might want to go pick this one up! I love mascara, and this one just knocked more than half of them out of the park. Today I am reviewing the L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara. The color that I picked up is blackest black.
The tube is pretty heavy duty, a chic light pink look. Just simply gorgeous! The wand is pretty big and reminds me of the Better Than Sex mascara from Too Faced.
The mascara isn’t a wet consistency, it’s not dry, I feel as if it is perfect.
Moment of truth:
I rate this mascara a 5/5! It’s pretty amazing, as you can see for yourself. It gives me so much volume, length, and color payoff.
Have your tried this mascara? If so, do you like it?
As a fashion and beauty blogger, I seek out to find others that share the same passion as me. Trust me when I say, I have been seeking for years. Upon those years, I have found some pretty amazing bloggers. If you are one that loves finding new blogs to read, or even just some bad ass fashion pieces, you have come to the right place. For this Fashion Friday, I am sharing with you 5 bloggers that are worth following.
She is so adorable! She is only sixteen years old and she is one of the hardest working bloggers that I know! She is always creating amazing content and she always has a smile on her face!
Victoria is vintage fashion goals!!! I love her blog and her Instagram feed is stunning! She can rock just about anything and everything! Most definitely a fashion inspiration.
If you love everything pink, pretty, and perfect than she is the blogger for you! She is the sweetest person and she knows what she is doing when it comes to her fashion and Instagram.
If you don’t already know, Aspyn isn’t a blogger, she is also a well known YouTuber. She and her husband make the perfect team! They travel the world together while taking amazing fashion photos!
The name of her blog says it all! Rachel is a hard working mom and knows how to dress! She is hands down my favorite fashion blogger. I get so excited when I see her posts appear in my inbox. She is also another blogger that can rock any look that she can find. Did I mention that she is Jaclyn Hill’s sister?