Today I am sharing some of my favorite masks with you. This summer, I have been all about, and these products have helped me along the way.
Here they are! These babies are all unique in their own way.
- Olay Glow Boost Mask – This baby is perfect for giving my skin that glow when it’s looking dull – $10.79
- Olay Pore Detox Mask – This mask is a deep detox mask, perfect for those pesky, under the skin blemishes that need to come out – $10.79
- Proactiv Skin Purifying Mask – This is an ideal mask to keep your clear skin, even more, clear – $38
- Deep Down Detox Mask – This is just an excellent purifying mask, nothing more to say, except the fact that it is currently on sale for $5.95
- Dead Sea Mineral Anto-Stress Mask – I like to use this mask after a long day, it clears the skin while hydrates it at the same time – $4.29
I hope that you enjoyed this little face masks post that I put together for you. If you have tried any of these, please let me know in the comments. I would also love some new mask recommendations. Until next time!
I know that I have been gone for a little bit now, but I am back and better than ever. Expect more blog posts coming to you soon. I recently had my nails trimmed down so now it’s that much easier to type! #GirlProbs.
Today I have a product review for you. I have been hearing all about how amazing these clay masks are, so I had to find out for myself.
These little guys retail for $13.49 each, which isn’t too bad for a drug store brand. I picked them up at my local CVS.
There are three different masks;
Olay Glow Boost White Charcoal Clay Face Mask Stick
Olay Pore Detox Black Charcoal Clay Face Mask Stick
Olay Fresh Rest Pink Mineral Complex Clay Face Mask Stick
I am always in need of a good detox and some glowy skin.
So I picked up the two masks that would fulfill my needs. Let me just say, I am 100% happy with my choices. These masks are so easy to use, they are mess-free, and travel-friendly!
I don’t have to worry about using a brush to apply the mask, I don’t have to worry about getting my hands dirty, and I don’t have to worry about the lid getting messy. It is the perfect mask for me.
The packaging is adorable and easy to use, it makes me want to use it all of the time.
As for my skin, it has been clear and glowy, just the way I like it!
I am giving this product a 10/10 for sure. Have you tried it yet? If not, what are you doing with your life?