Ah, Stagecoach is right around the corner! I’ve been waiting for this weekend for a long time! I purchased my ticket back in September. Today I thought that it would be perfect to share some of my must haves for an event like this. I am hoping that this post will help you if you also have a festival to go to!
- My first must have is my Plus Zone Chafe Stick. During music festivals, I am always rocking some cute, and heat friendly fashion pieces. Some being shorts, skirts, dresses, you get the picture. Chaffing is a no-go for me, so I need to protect myself from the pain. For more information about the product, I have a video on my IGTV and an Instagram post that you can go check out!
- Killer fashion is an obvious must-have for ANY music festival. Need I say more?
- Sunglasses, SPF, and chapstick are critical, the heat is unreal!
- Phone charging bank, the picture taking is non-stop
- Water bottle
- Comfy shoes
- Hair ties
- Wet ones (it’s dirty)
- Advil, unfortunately, headaches are a thing
- My last must-have is to have a good time. Enjoy the weekend and make memories.
Keep a look out on my Instagram for all of the fun photos! If you are going to be at Stagecoach, I would love to meet up with you.