I always have those days where damaging and taking the time to do my hair, just doesn’t sound pleasing. Am I alone on this, or do you have those days too? For today’s post, I am sharing a simple and quick Hairstyle that will be perfect for any occasion. You can rock this look to the gym, a party, work, and even a date!
For this Hairstyle all that is needed is:
- Some type of comb to split your hair into two parts
- Some clear elastics
- Topsy tail tool
You can purchase all of these items at your local drug store.
- Part your hair into two parts down the middle, (like pigtails). Tie away the half of hair that you will be using later, and then the other half we are going to section a portion off. Take about a quarter of your hair and tie it with a clear elastic.
- Now stick the topsy tail tool through the top of the section that is secured by the elastic.
- Pull the ponytail upward through the hoop of the topsy tail tool, and then pull the tool down through the pony to create the topsy tail.
- After the first topsy tail is created, grab another section of hair while adding the first section, and continue. You can create as many sections as you would like. I usually do about four on each side.
- Repeat on the other side, and there you have it!
This hairstyle takes less than three minutes to create!
I am not sure if it’s the double taps, or the fact that the layouts are so intriguing, but everyone seems to be infatuated Instagram (including myself). I am constantly on the popular page just looking for new accounts to stalk.
You really loved when I posted all about my favorite bloggers to follow, so I thought that I would do a spin off post from that. Today I have 10 Must Follow Instagram Accounts for you. If you already follow some of these people, we are that much closer to becoming besties.
The mall is playing Christmas music, it’s cold outside, and there are Christmas lights all around! I love the holidays! This is a time for family, friends, and loved ones. To celebrate these cold, wonderful times, I am sharing my winter night routine with you. You might want to stay tuned until the end, there will be a GIVEAWAY!
I don’t know about you, but as soon as I walk through the door, I like to throw my hair in a bun and change into some comfy clothes. After that, my night can begin! Now that the chill nights are upon us, I love to make myself a nice cup of hot chocolate, with extra marshmallows! I will also plug the lights in on both Christmas trees. Yes, we have two trees, don’t judge us (haha).
There is nothing like lighting a candle when I get home from a long day. It just makes the house that much cozier! A good Christmas movie is a must for me during the holiday season, on this particular night I watched Elf and enjoyed my yummy hot chocolate.
After drinking my hot chocolate, it’s time to clean and whiten my teeth. I have been using Smile Brilliant for about 6 months now and I will not use anything else! I will first go in with the whitening gel. While that is doing its job, I will work on some blog posts, edit some photos, take a look at my emails, and check to see if I have any Poshmark orders!
Times up! Now for the desensitizing gel, I hate when my teeth get sensitive, Smile Brilliant makes sure that sensitive teeth aren’t an option. Check out this article all about tooth sensitivity.
If you are still wondering what Smile Brilliant is, let me shed some light on you. They are an amazing at home teeth whitening company and they offer custom fitted, teeth whitening trays! If you need to do a little more research, please be my guest. Here are some testimonials from customers. Enjoy!
Now that my teeth are cleaned and fresh; I will lay in my bed, read a book, or play on my phone until I fall asleep. What does your night time routine look like?
Do you remember at the beginning of this post when I said that I have a giveaway for you? Well, here it is: you will have the chance to receive a $139 credit to Smile Brilliant! They have been so kind and are giving you a chance to win! All you have to do is click on the link below and enter! The giveaway will end in two weeks, so make sure that you enter!
This giveaway is open to the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia. If you are just so excited and need to try this product now, you can use the code bakersfieldbeautyblogger15 to receive %15 off storewide. How does that sound? Amazing, I know.
I would like to thank Smile Brilliant for sponsoring this post, you are seriously the best!
You guys seem to love when I rock Charlotte Russe Plus, so here you go! From head to toe featuring Charlotte Russe.
Welcome to another Fashion Friday! Don’t you just love when I say the word Friday? Friday, Friday, Friday, Okay enough of that. On to the real reason that you are here. I have been noticing a lot of the fall trends that are going around and I am in love! I honestly don’t know which trend will be my favorite this season!
I have been seeing fall florals everywhere that I go! Target, Forever 21, even the beauty gurus on YouTube are wearing this amazing trend! I love wearing florals during the spring, so this is going to be an easy one for me!
Key Hole Lace Up Sweaters
I am sure that you have seen that the Key Hole tops were very trendy this summer, so it looks as if they are making an appearance this fall and winter!
Red has always been a statement color, but it is especially popular this season! I can’t wait to rock those red fall lips! What about you??
Just curious, which fall trend do you think that you will be rocking this season? I think that I will be rocking all of them, personally. These are all such great trends and I am super excited about them!
Happy Makeup Monday! Today I am sharing a quick little eyeshadow tutorial for you using the Tarte Clay Face Shaping Palette! I hope that you love it!
- Journey in the crease.
- Followed by Dunes.
- Smoke on the outer V, blending toward the crease.
- Instinct on the lid.
- When in doubt, wing it out.
- Desert to contour!
This post is sponsored by Allison Molina, thank you for being amazing!
Happy Makeup Monday! I hope that your liner is winged to the gods and your lipstick is on point. Today I am sharing my four favorite makeup palettes that I can’t live without! They are perfect for fall and have a multi-purpose use!
- The Kay Von D Alchemist Highlight Pallet. This pallet is an intense highlighting one, but it is the perfect inner corner highlight for the eyes! It makes you look like your eyes are glowing.
- The Urban Decay Naked Heat Pallet. I’m sure that you have heard of this bad boy before, especially if you are a makeup lover like myself. This gorgeous pallet has all of the warm tone shadows that you will ever need for fall. It is seriously the best!
- The Morphe X Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Pallet. This little baby is a dream come true. It has a nice mix between cool and warm tone shadows. So many different looks can be created with this pallet.
- The Tartelette in the Bloom Pallet. This little guy is your perfect everyday eyeshadow pallet, but if you have dark hair like me, a couple of these shades can double as eyebrow powders. I love a twofer!
You can never have enough makeup palettes!
Let me know if you would like to read a part two! I would be happy to post it for another Makeup Monday!! Let me know if you have any of these and which ones are your favs!