Hello there! If you didn’t already know, I am here to let you in on a little secret. Charlotte Russe has launched their very own makeup collection! Yes…That’s right, a new makeup collection! I was lucky enough to get sent some of the products in the collection. If you would like to know more about it, keep on scrolling.
Here are the products that I was sent:
- 2 mascaras
- 3 lip products
- an eyeshadow palette
- 2 eyebrow pencils
- a primer spray
All of these products turned out pretty good. I feel as if the eyeshadow palette isn’t as pigmented as I would like it to be, but pretty damn good for the price point.
All three of the lip products are amazing. I especially love the lip balm, I take it with me everywhere. The eyebrow pencils are creamy and are easy to use. The primer spray sprays evenly and smells incredible!
As for the mascaras, I am obsessed with the lengthening mascara! I need an entire box of them! The volume mascara I like, but not as much as the lengthening. I prefer the volume mascara on my more natural makeup days.
All of these products are worth the purchase, I mean how stinking cute is the packaging? That alone is worth buying in my opinion.
There you have it! I like to keep these product reviews short and sweet. Let me know if you have tried any of these products from the collection. I would love to know which ones are your favorite.
As a blogger in a city that isn’t Los Angeles, I get a lot of weird looks from people when I am taking blog photos in public. When I first started blogging, those look from people would bother me so bad, I wanted to stop taking photos and go home. Now I could care less about what people think of me, especially when I am posing to get that perfect shot. In this post, I am going to share 5 tips on how to feel more comfortable when it comes to taking photos in public. If you are someone that is a beast when it comes to taking photos in public, then congrats, you’re winning at life.
My first tip is to remember that you most likely won’t ever see the people that are staring at you again. If you ever happen to run into them on another day, there is a good chance that they are not going to remember you.
Take someone with you that you are comfortable around. With them encouraging you, it makes it that much easier to smile, take a great photo, and have an amazing time.
Try to start out somewhere that doesn’t have a ton of people, but still in public. For example, go to a park to take some photos, compared to a coffee shop downtown. Ease your way into it.
Practice makes perfect! The more that you go out in public and take photos, the more comfortable you will feel.
My last tip is just to have fun! Remeber that you are taking these photos for you and your audience. You’re not taking them for the random person walking by. You are obviously passionate about these photos, so anyone else’s opinion shouldn’t matter, so just have fun!
I hope that these tips helped you out a little. I would love to know any tips that you have, leave them in the comment section!
All photos were taken by Kaya Irene Photography
My dress is from Forever 21
As a blogger, I don’t always have the money to fork out to try a new product. I spend my money on bills and other important stuff that I usually forget about in a month. If you are a blogger that is just getting started, or an Instagrammer looking for collaborations, I have discovered a new app that I think you will love.
I don’t remember where I saw the add for this app, but I am glad that I did. Muses App is a community of bloggers and companies looking for people to collaborate with. Not only can you receive product for posts, but some of the opportunities are paid! You can search through tons of different collaborations and choose the ones that better fit you and your audience.
This app is also great for those that are looking to grow their platform followers. You can connect and meet with other Muses around the world, or right in your very own town. I bet that you are super excited and are going to download it now. Well if you are, I will make it easier for you. Click here to get started collaborating! I think that you are going to love this app just as much as I do. When you download it, make sure that you add me as a favorite!
The number one question that I get asked is “I am starting a blog, do you have any tips for me?”. The answer is yes I do! I have been blogging for almost four years now and have learned some things along the way.
Continue reading to get my blogging tips! Make sure that you are following my blog for more posts like this!
- The first tip that I have for anyone, is to make sure that you choose a topic that you love. Blogging takes a lot of time and effort, so you want to make sure that you are enjoying the time that you invest in.
- Tip number two is to make blogging friends! Connecting with people can be very helpful, they can share advice and you can share your advice with them! There are so many different opportunities that can come out of just being genuine friends.
- Number three, stay consistent. I am sure that this tip doesn’t just apply to blogging. If you are trying to gain your Instagram following, YouTube channel, or anything else, you must stay consistent.
- Don’t be afraid to try new things. Blogging has pushed me outside of a box that I didn’t even realize that I was in. Taking photos in public use to terrify me! Now I can give two fucks if people are looking at me weird. They are never going to see me again.
- Use the resources that are given. Take advantage of hashtags, tags, and sharing! Try sharing your blog posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Just like YouTube, titles are important. Make sure that the titles are going to catch your reader’s attention.
- Add pretty photos, readers like visuals.
- Scheduling blog posts ahead of time is a great way to save time.
- Collaborate with other bloggers. This helps to grow your blog following and introduces your blog to a whole new audience.
- Remember to have fun! Don’t feel like you have to write posts, it’s going to take the fun out of blogging and you will get burnt out. Blog when you want to and mix it up every now and again.
Skin care is very important to me, (also white teeth). I am 25 now and am not getting any younger! I need to take care of my skin while I still can. These amazing products are helping me along the way.
- Freeman Beauty Purifying avocado+oatmeal Clay Mask
- ELF Illuminating Eye Cream
- ELF Daily Hydration Moisturizer
- Smile Brilliant Teeth Whitening Gel
These amazing, cleansing towelettes, have changed the way that I think of makeup removing wipes completely! I have repurchased them three times. Can you tell that I like them?
Bath and Bodyworks can never do wrong in my eyes. I have been obsessed with these two scents ever since I purchased them about a month ago. They smell like Heaven!
Last, but certainly not least, this product is a game changer. I have a problem with really dry feet. It’s so bad that it hurts to walk sometimes. Ever since I have started using this product, my feet don’t hurt. They don’t crack, they just feel so much better. I am so in love.