If you have never been to Lake Tahoe, you need to! It is absolutly amazing and beautiful! We just got back from a four day weekend and loved every minute of it!
This is the cabin that we stayed in, these pictures do not do this place justice. Absolutly breath taking.
The purpose of this trip was my aunts wedding. She has always wanted to get married in Tahoe and she made her dream come true. It was a little ceremony, cute and full of people that love her. It was also an excuse to get away from the hot valley. She looked gorgeous in every way that she could.
I wore a romper that I purchased from Charolette Russe, lace up heels and jewelry also from Charolette Russe. Here is a picture of my cousin Raquel, my Hunny and I. After we had dinner (an expensive dinner) and some gambling! A really fun night and will remember it for the rest of my life.
And the rest of the pictures are from the rest of the trip and some site seeing! I hope that you enjoy and if you have been I would love to hear about your experience. If you would like me to post the makeup look that I wore, just let me know in the comments! Here is a little close up of the look.
Let’s be friends!
Pinterest: Kelsey Provencio
Society+: Plus size fashion
Hello lovelies!!! I have been nominated for this award by the lovely Paigealiciabeauty! She has a wonderful blog, defiantly worth checking out! She is a great person and very helpful! Thank you so much for nominating me! I really appreciate all of the support you have given me! You are amazing!
The rules for award acceptance are:
Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them (including a link to their blog). They must list the rules and post the blog award badge in the post.
They must add 7 facts about themselves.
They must nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated.
7 facts about me !
- I am 22, my Birthday is April 15, 1993.
- My favorite color is pink.
- I love baking and decorating cupcakes!
- I am a lipstick hoarder.
- I have freckles
- I really want to start a beauty channel on YouTube.
- I love the smell of rain!
Pink, Spice and Everything Nice
Beauty and Tidbits
Media and Makeup
Start with Style
Beth’s Deluxe Flowers
Happiness is you
Beat Face Fridayy
Bethaly Love Beauty
I can’t wait to read your awards!!
Happy new year everyone! I hope everyone had an amazing day! 2016 will bring so much adventure and great things. I have a good set of goals that I want to share. Every year I set a list of goals for myself l, write them all down and when I accomplish them I cross them off of my list. I am as realistic as possible, I set goals for myself that I know that I can push myself to reach. Every year I have managed to cross off most of my goals. 2015 has brought me a long way, I can’t wait to find out what 2016 has in store for me. So with out further a do, here is my goal list.
- My main goal is to get outside more and become more active and explore nature more. Life is too short to be inside and not enjoy the sunshine.
- Every year I set a goal of how much weight I want to loose and never accomplish it. I am always stressed out about my weight and end up gaining all of the weight that I planned on loosing. This year instead of writing a number down, I am going to focus more on being more active, eating better and working out. That way I can’t be disappointed and stressed out about not reaching my goal weight.
- I would like to make WordPress a big part of my life. I have always been a big fan of writing in journals, I love the way I feel after I write everything down. I love making lists, write about how I feel (good or bad) and most importantly writing down my goals for life. With WordPress I know that all of my thoughts can be together in one place and will always be here. I will spend a lot of 2016 making my site about me and my interests and I hope to get a few followers along the way.
- Last year I received my certificate in event and wedding planning, a couple of months ago I purchased a fictitious business name for my business I am starting. My goal is to make Loving Plans a success and a well know company. I want to be known as one of the best planners in town! With some hard work and sticking to my goals, I will achieve this.
Last I want to say, don’t be afraid to go after what you want. Do what you love! Become the person you want to be. Try something new and lastly, have a great year!!