The number one question that I get asked is “I am starting a blog, do you have any tips for me?”. The answer is yes I do! I have been blogging for almost four years now and have learned some things along the way.
Continue reading to get my blogging tips! Make sure that you are following my blog for more posts like this!
- The first tip that I have for anyone, is to make sure that you choose a topic that you love. Blogging takes a lot of time and effort, so you want to make sure that you are enjoying the time that you invest in.
- Tip number two is to make blogging friends! Connecting with people can be very helpful, they can share advice and you can share your advice with them! There are so many different opportunities that can come out of just being genuine friends.
- Number three, stay consistent. I am sure that this tip doesn’t just apply to blogging. If you are trying to gain your Instagram following, YouTube channel, or anything else, you must stay consistent.
- Don’t be afraid to try new things. Blogging has pushed me outside of a box that I didn’t even realize that I was in. Taking photos in public use to terrify me! Now I can give two fucks if people are looking at me weird. They are never going to see me again.
- Use the resources that are given. Take advantage of hashtags, tags, and sharing! Try sharing your blog posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Just like YouTube, titles are important. Make sure that the titles are going to catch your reader’s attention.
- Add pretty photos, readers like visuals.
- Scheduling blog posts ahead of time is a great way to save time.
- Collaborate with other bloggers. This helps to grow your blog following and introduces your blog to a whole new audience.
- Remember to have fun! Don’t feel like you have to write posts, it’s going to take the fun out of blogging and you will get burnt out. Blog when you want to and mix it up every now and again.
Skin care is very important to me, (also white teeth). I am 25 now and am not getting any younger! I need to take care of my skin while I still can. These amazing products are helping me along the way.
- Freeman Beauty Purifying avocado+oatmeal Clay Mask
- ELF Illuminating Eye Cream
- ELF Daily Hydration Moisturizer
- Smile Brilliant Teeth Whitening Gel
These amazing, cleansing towelettes, have changed the way that I think of makeup removing wipes completely! I have repurchased them three times. Can you tell that I like them?
Bath and Bodyworks can never do wrong in my eyes. I have been obsessed with these two scents ever since I purchased them about a month ago. They smell like Heaven!
Last, but certainly not least, this product is a game changer. I have a problem with really dry feet. It’s so bad that it hurts to walk sometimes. Ever since I have started using this product, my feet don’t hurt. They don’t crack, they just feel so much better. I am so in love.
You may not know this about me, but I am a nosy person. I love watching house tours, closet tours, and makeup storage videos. I love taking a look at someone else’s life to see how differently they do certain things. I might find something that I need in my life. This post is for that nosy person out there that is just like me. Wanting to know what someone else carries in their bag for Springtime!
- Planner- If you don’t already know this about me, I am a planner junkie. I have a big one that I carry with my computer and this little one for appointments
- A wallet is an obvious must. This cute little guy if from Target
- Sunnies are perfect for the sunny days
- Hand cream for the dry days
- Hand sanitizer
- Every day is a new day and in that case, I need a new lippy, that’s why I have options
- Eye drops so that my allergies don’t kick my ass
- Setting spray for when I need a cooldown or some fresh makeup
- Hair tie, need I say more?
- Sample perfume, Sweat=stink
- Pens, I never know when I might need all four
These are some of my favorite makeup products. I am constantly trying new products, but I can’t get away from these! The only product that I was not able to find was the Charlotte Russe Eye Shadow Palette, but I linked the rest below!
I have been getting a lot of questions recently about starting a blog. Hopefully this post that I wrote will help!
Hello you creative little blogger! If you have stumbled upon this post, it is probably because you are new to blogging and need some tips, or you haven’t started your blog yet but you want to. Before we get started, I would just like to say, that in no way am I saying that I am a professional blogger; I have only been blogging for a little over a year. These are just some of the tips which have helped me along the way. I have written down the things I wish I had known when I first started blogging.Alright, now that we have got that out of the way, let’s jump into the fun stuff!
• The first thing that you need to do in order to start a blog, is to get inspired. Think of the reason that made you want to start blogging in the first…
View original post 540 more words
“Oh, I’m sorry.”
Wait……. Why am I sorry? That person bumped into me.
Why did I just apologize for laughing? That person is laughing too.
I do this all of the time and if you don’t know what I am talking about, I am talking about the fact that I apologize for being me. I can’t help myself and it’s a very bad habit. I can’t be the only person that does this. I recently made a promise to myself that I am no longer going to apologize for being me. I’m going to start living my best life and stop second guessing myself. I’m going to laugh however I want, I’m going to walk freely, I’m going to smile if I want to. I have a right to be on this earth, just as much as anyone else. Apologizing for everything that I do is something that I do as an insecurity. If I apologize, that means that I am lesser than the person that I am apologizing to. I know that I am not any less than that person. I am a human being that has emotions, I am a human being that walks down a street, and I am a human being that compliments something that I like. If you are like me and apologize for something that you didn’t need to apologize for, I want you to stand with me and stop apologizing. Tell yourself that you’re allowed to laugh, you’re allowed to breathe, and you’re allowed to be yourself. Promise yourself that you are going to stop saying sorry for no reason.
I would like a friend of mine for inspiring this blog post (you know who you are).
Photos were taken by Kaya Irene Photography
My dress is from Torrid