I have been blogging for a little over three years now and I have put a little money in behind the scenes. If you are a new blogger, I wouldn’t recommend going out and dropping a lot of money, especially since you don’t know if blogging is something that you are going to continue doing. If you are serious about blogging, then these are a few things that I have found to make blogging easier. Enjoy!
- Ring Light- a ring light is perfect for the cute flat lays that you see all over Instagram.
- Theme- If you want your blog to have personality, purchase a theme that fits your aesthetic.
- Smart Phone- If you don’t already have a phone with a good camera, you need on in your life. 99.99% of the time, I am taking photos, writing blog posts, and taking notes on my iPhone 8 plus. Just saying, these devices are worth it in the blogging world.
- Custom Domain- This makes you look professional and makes it easier for your audience to find you!
- Grammarly- Although there is a free version, the premium version helps improve your vocabulary.