Can you believe that March is already here? I feel like this year is just moving so fast, and I can’t catch up! I guess it’s true that the older that you get, the faster time flies.
For today’s blog post, I want to share my new goals for March. You guys seem to like these posts the most, so here you go!
- Work with a local boutique- I have mentioned before that I want to start working with more local companies. This month I’m going to make it a priority to make sure that it happens.
- I have reached 4,000 followers on Instagram- I currently stand at 3,815 followers. I’m not too far behind my goal; I know that it will happen.
- I have my first pop-up shop- This will happen, I signed up for a local pop-up on the 29th of this month!
- I have 1,600 blog followers.
- I have $1,900 in my savings account- so far, I have reached the rest of my goals when it comes to savings.
- I have a new blog post up once a week- this is a little harder than it seems, but I am going to try my best!
I know that some of these goals are the same as last month, but that means that I need to work harder to achieve them. I hope that this inspires you to write down your goals so that you can reach them as well.