LATELY, I HAVE BEEN WATCHING A LOT OF YOUTUBERS SHOW WHAT THEY PURCHASED ON AMAZON, AND I HAVE LOVED IT. SO TODAY I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD SHARE MY FAVORITE AMAZON PURCHASES WITH YOU!
- My all-time favorite purchase from Amazon has been my fluffy red sweater. I wear it almost every day; it’s so cute and comfortable.
- Throughout this pregnancy, my Amazon favorite is the Rumor Has It Maternity shirt. It’s so cute, comfortable, and super affordable. I currently have two more chilling in my cart.
- This clear bag is so on-trend and perfect for Instagram photos. I use it every time I head to a meeting or a social event.
- Tennis shoes have been my go-to lately. Perfect for my pregnancy and all of the walking that I do.
- Another purchase that I use almost every day is these fantastic makeup brushes. They are super affordable and have lasted so long.
- Staying in the beauty aspect, I purchased a new curling iron! I love me some cute curls.
- Now it’s time for some phone accessories! I can’t get over my phone case. It looks super expensive, but it wasn’t!
- As a blogger, I take a lot of my photos, so when I found this Amazon purchase, I had to have it. This SideKick phone mount is so convenient and easy to use.
- I am a planner fool, so for the new year, I needed to try out a new planner. I found this Legendary planner that is so cute and motivational, right up my alley and affordable, once again.
- Last but not least, I purchased a game for family night. Sequence is such fun, and the entire family plays it for hours and hours. It’s a game of strategy, and I ended up buying it for two of my other family members.
That brings us to the end of this post; I hope that you enjoyed it. Please let me know if you would like me to write more posts like this. I had so much fun sharing my Amazon purchases with you! If you haven’t already, make sure that you go check out my last blog post, I share my February goals with you.
Here is where you can shop for the products that I mentioned if you fell in love as I did.