A new month is so refreshing to me; I love the chance of starting over. Everything that didn’t happen the month before, I make it a point to make it happen in the new month. February is a shorter month, but there are still enough days in the month to get shit done! In today’s post, I’m going to share all of my goals for this February.
My Goals for February
- I have sold all of my bows from my Valentine’s Day collection. For those of you that don’t know, I own an Etsy shop and sell bows for little girls! You can check out my shop at the bottom of this post!
- Hit 1,600 blog followers, I am currently at 1,503.
- I have finished painting Julian’s crib, and all of his clothes are clean. I am 7 months pregnant and need to get my butt into gear, preparing for Julian’s arrival.
- I have reached 4,000 on Instagram; this goal has been a long time coming. I am currently sitting at 3,723. I know that I can get to that 4K mark; I need to be more consistent. If you would like to contribute my following count and help me achieve my goal, you can follow me on Instagram here.
- A local company has reached out to me and would like to collaborate. I love working with people from my hometown.
- I have sold everything on Poshmark.
- I have $1,300 in my savings account. Saving has always been tough for me, but I have kicking ass at it this year and have hit many goals for last month. So here is to February!
What are some of your goals for February?
I can feel that this is going to be a fantastic month! Love is in the air, and so is an auspicious month! I am going to start posting monthly goals from now on; you guys seem to love my goal-oriented posts, along with my boss babe topics. Let me know what you think! Also, make sure to check all of the links down below so that you can follow me around on social media! I hope that you all have a fantastic week!
Instagram- Follow Here!
Facebook- Follow Here!
Pinterest- Follow Here!
My Etsy Shop- Shop Here!