I am currently in my 6th month of pregnancy, what a long journey this has been. On this journey, I have been through a lot, but I have sound some favorites that have kept me happy during this time. I feel the need to share these products with you just in case you are in the same boat that I am. These favorites are some game-changers; I hope that you enjoy this post.
- Coconut Oil – My skin has been incredibly dry this pregnancy; my son has been sucking all of the moisture from my skin and leaving me with nothing. Coconut oil has saved my skin! It has so many benefits, not only is it a great makeup remover, but it is also an excellent moisturizer.
- What To Expect When You’re Expecting– This book has helped me understand the changes that my body has been going through and the growth of my baby.
- Adjustable Maternity Pant Extenders– These bad boys have saved me a ton of money. No need to splurge on maternity pants, when these exist.
- Anything Sour- Sour skittles, sour belts, just anything sour.
- Leggings- They always fit!
All of these products I have been using religiously! I hope that I helped you discover a maternity favorite. If you have any products that you recommend, I would love to try them out! Please leave them in the comments.
Let’s Connect On Social!