I love this time of year; this is the time to start fresh and become a better version of myself — it’s time to put my brain to use and think about what needs improvement in my life. So down below are some of my goals for the year 2020. I have put a lot of time and thought into these. I have a feeling that this is going to be the best year yet.
- I make more time for myself- I am always putting others before me. I am going to make it a priority to put myself first.
- I will hit 50k followers on Instagram- I mean, who doesn’t want a big social media following.
- I work with more local companies- Collaborations for my blog and Instagram.
- I utilize my time better- I need to be more productive and manage my time better.
- 2020 will be the year that I buy a house.
- I drink more water- This goal is on my list every year.
- I have stopped comparing myself and my life to others on social media.
- I show up every day, and I do my personal best.
- My credit score is 750.
- I have more patience with everything and everyone.
I can’t wait to cross all of these goals off my list next year; I can only go up from here.
I hope that 2020 treats you better than in 2019. Happy Goal Setting.
Follow me on social!