The holidays are upon us!
I know that I can’t be the only one that loves a beautiful, classic, red lip this time of year. It’s so festive and speaks holiday time! The best part about wearing red lipstick is that it can be dressed up, (rocking a bold smokey eye, lashes to the heavens, and glitter upon glitter!). It can also be another casual Monday at the office kind of look (no eye shadow, natural and wispy lashes, and hair in a sleek bun).
Today I have gathered 10 of my top favorite red lipsticks to share with you. Most of these are super affordable and are at your local drug store. I hope that you enjoy this short yet informative post! I will be linking all of the lipsticks that I share with you down below.
- Covergirl Lip Lava $8.69- This is more of a lip gloss, but still very pigmented and beautiful.
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Redrum Liquid Lip $18- Once this baby is on, it’s not leaving!
- Kylie Liquid Lip Mary Jo K $17- I love Kylie’s scents that she uses for her products. This one is stunning and really pops.
- wet n wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick Missy and Fierce $2.69- Gorgeous! Another great liquid lip that will not budge.
- Fenty Beauty Stunna Liquid Lip Uncensored $24- For a liquid lip, this products is by far the easiest to apply.
- Milani Cosmetics Velvet Merlot $4.33
- Milani Cosmetics Matte Confident $5.99
- Maybelline Red Revolution $7.99
- Covergirl Seduce Scarlet $5.47
- The Body Shop Lipstick $6
I hope that you enjoyed this post; it was fun to share these products with you. If you have other red lip recommendations, please leave them in the comments! I am always looking to try out something new.
Follow Along on Social Media!