I have been on Instagram for over four years now. In that time, my style and interest have shifted dramatically. Today I am sitting down to let you in on my new goals for Instagram. These are goals that I believe will help to grow and inspire those that follow along with my life.
- I like to constantly set new goals for myself to see what I can achieve. As of right now, my follower count is at 3,417. My number one goal is to get my follower count to 5K. Yes, I do understand that my follower number isn’t what matters the most, but it feels good to know that my Instagram is growing.
- My second goal is to try something new. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by the lack of time that I already have, so I don’t always get to try different things. I am going to make it a priority to go visit new places and have photoshoots at times that I typically wouldn’t.
- Another Instagram goal of mine is to post on my story at least once a day. I know that people are looking at stories more now than they are posts on the grid.
- Becoming more steady with posting. Sometimes, as I said before, time slips away from me. Then before I know it, it has been 4 days since the last time that I shared anything with you. I’m going to push myself to become more consistent with everything on Instagram. Taking photos, posting, and interacting with more people and brands.
- My final goal for Instagram that I’m going to share with you; is to become more inspired and roll with it. Sometimes I forget to just take a minute for myself and live in the moment. The only way that my Instagram can thrive, is if I also thrive.
To wrap up this post, I just want to thank you for reading along and taking a look into my Instagram goals. I encourage you to sit down and write 5 of your own goals for whatever you would like to achieve. I am going to turn this into a series and call it my 5 Series. I know, typical, but whatever works.
If you are not already, make sure that you are following along on my Instagram. Send me a message and let me know that you came from the blog. I love meeting and chatting with new people.