We are about to step into the new year and for most of us, that means that it’s time to plan new goals. Today’s blog post is all about setting goals for the next year. If you are a goal setter like I am, then you’re going to love this post!
When it comes to planning out my goals, I love to set my overall goals and then I also set monthly goals. A tip that I learned from a friend, is that it’s great to set a timeline out for each goal. So without further ado, here are some of my goals for 2019.
- I’m going to put all that I can into my blog and Instagram. Writing and creating content is such a passion of mine, so why push it off to the side? This is going to be my year to shine!
- To piggyback off of that goal, my next would be to have a new blog post up once a week. Content, baby, content.
- Say yes to more things. A lot of times I will turn down an invitation somewhere because I get scared to try something new. No more of that! This year I will be saying yes to almost everything. I will be even saying yes to myself this year.
- Books; Next year I’m going to read or listen to a new book every month.
- Next year is going to be all about concerts and festivals. I am a huge lover of music, so every concert that comes my way, I am going to make it a point to go. It’s all about the experience.
- In 2019 I’m going to try my hardest to save as much money as I possibly can. My dream one day is to own my own home. So saving money would help out tremendously.
- Learn to live a little. I’m constantly working, and if I’m not working, I’m sleeping. Next year I’m going to start taking more time for myself. It’s okay to have fun every once in a while.
I would love to hear some of your goals for the next year. Let me know if any of my goals are on your list. I love you and I will talk to you in the next post.
Shirt: Asos Curve
Jeans: Forever 21 Plus
Please make sure to leave blog post suggestions in the comments.