Welcome, welcome, I have some exciting news to share with you. I have decided to post three times a week! Yes, you heard correctly, three times. How exciting right? I will be posting every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I am trying something new, so I hope that you like it. Makeup Monday’s will be dedicated for makeup, makeovers, giveaways, tutorials, monthly favorites, and all things beauty related. Work it Wednesday is all things inspirational, goal digging, organizational tips, and more lifestyle topics. That finally brings me to Fashion Friday! I will be posting fashion inspiration for you just in time for the weekend. Remember, if you have any certain topics that you would love to read about, please let me know. I am so stoked about this new posting schedule, I hope that you are too! Now, back to the regularly scheduled program.
Today’s Work it Wednesday is all about self-love. I know that having self-confidence can be a struggle, trust me, been there and don’t want to go back. So here are 15 affirmations that you can read to yourself as often as you would like, just to give your confidence a little boost and feel better about yourself. You don’t need to depend on someone else to tell you how amazing you are. What better person to tell you then well, you?
- I believe in me: At the end of the day, you need to be the one to believe in yourself. If you don’t believe that you can accomplish anything, why should anyone else?
- I am fearless: To get what you want in life, you need to have no fear and just jump!
- I am not my mistakes: Everyone has a past, don’t let yours define you.
- Positivity is a choice; I choose to be positive: This affirmation says it all.
- I am a beautiful person: it’s true, you are.
- Life is beautiful: Enjoy it.
- What I give is what I receive: Law of attraction, baby!
- I matter. I am allowed to say no: This one can be a struggle, but if you need help, call me. If I got passed it, so can you.
- I am successful: No matter what you choose to do, rock it!
- Every idea is a good idea: Express yourself and create your future.
- I deserve love, compassion, and empathy: Yes you do.
- I am my best source of motivation: Get your ass up and take on the world!
- I am talented and intelligent: You are the smartest person that I know.
- EVERYTHING is possible: you can make anything happen.
- I have unlimited power: You can do it!
I believe in you! Try reading these to yourself every morning when you wake up. Make your own day! Don’t wait for someone else to make you smile.
Which affirmation is your favorite? Comment it down below, I can’t wait to read them. Until next time! Spread positivity.