Summer time is almost here, which means that there are going to be long summer days and nights! I don’t know about you, but I refuse to wear a full face of makeup just to sweat it all off as soon as I step outside. NO thank you! Today I am bringing you my quick and easy summer makeup look. This look requires a little bit of makeup and only a few minutes.
For those of you that can go without any makeup at all, I envy you. You are one lucky person, but unlike you, I have to put a little bit of something on my face before I leave the house. Summer is the time for luminous or bronzed skin, well I want both. Here is how to achieve it, but still look natural.
- The first step that I like to do is apply moisturizer. It’s hot out and my skin is dry, I need some hydration.
- Once that is settled in, I will do one of two things. One option is to take a concealer that is very close to my skin color and conceal the parts of my face that need it the most; redness, breakouts, or even discoloration. I will usually do that step during the day time when I am just doing my everyday running around. The times that I want a little bit more coverage, but still want a natural look that isn’t too heavy, I will apply a tinted moisturizer instead of the concealer. I will do this for the summer night parties and hangouts.
- Moving on, I will take a big fluffy brush with bronzer on it and bronze my entire face. Bronzer everywhere; cheeks, forehead, neck, chest, jawline, EVERYWHERE.
- Now time for some luminous skin. I will take a highlight that has a gold undertone to give off a more natural radiance.
- Once my skin is glowing to the gods, I will apply a tinted brow gel to keep those hairs in place, and so they can look a little fuller.
- Time to curl the lashes! I will only curl them, but I will not apply mascara, this helps to keep a more “natural” look.
- The last step to achieving this makeup look is lips! On this specific day I wore Wet n’ Wild’s MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick in the shade Missy and Fierce. Woah…. That was a mouthful. I have been obsessed with this lipstick and color. On other days that I wear this makeup look, I like to just wear a nude gloss. Simple and cute.
That is all it takes, I can do this look in four minutes tops! Fast, easy, and fresh!
This summer look was inspired by Jaclyn Hill. Go check out her version of this look on her YouTube video