Hello my lovelies! I hope you are all having and amazing day! Today I went a little darker. I did a smokey eye with a little pop of bronze in the middle. I feel like you can wear this look anytime of the day. Let me know what you think. If there is another tripe of look you would like to see, let me know and I will definitely do it! Well I hope you enjoy !
- For my base these are the products I went with. The primer is always my go to, it’s tried and true. The foundation is amazing, I feel like my makeup looks so much better when I use this foundation. I am in love with this concealer. I feel like it hides your under eyes and anything that that you want to hide so well!
- Setting my face with this amazing Rimmel stay matte pressed powder! I have tried other drug store powders, but I always find myself going back to this. Absolutely wonderful and can’t get enough.
- Ardell has a really good brow kit that I have been lucky enough to discover. I found this also at the drugstore, and I went in with the darkest shade for this look.
- To start the eyes, I grabbed buck from my Urban Decay Naked pallet. This works as a nice transition shade.
- Slowly building the intensity, I picked up a black shade and started blending that into my crease. I would start with just a small amount of product on your brush, it is easier to blend out then starting off with too much. You want to build to your liking and not have to start over.
- For that POP of color on the lid I chose Colourpop in the shade LALA. If you haven’t tried these eyeshadows yet, you need them in your life. They have amazing pigment and are super affordable! Just blend this and the black together, just be careful not to get a lot of black on your lid. You don’t want to loose the little bit of color you have.
- Bottom lashes I applied a darker eyeshadow and also connected it with the crease colors just to get it a little darker. This is Miss Sparkles from the Too Faces Pretty Rebel pallet. I love this pallet, it has a variety of great colors.
- Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes. Feel free to add false lashes if needed.
- For bronzer, blush and highlight I used this little guy right here! All three in one little package makes life so easy sometimes. You can also find this at the drug store. For lips go with any color that you feel looks best for you! Don’t be shy with is either!
This completes the look! Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed. Please like, comment and follow! You are all amazing and beautiful. Also if you would like to follow me on social media, I will list it below! I love you guys!