I have really been wanting to play around with some of the eyeshadows that I hardly ever touch. I was in my drawer and noticed that I had a lot of different green shadows. I haven’t yet don’t a look with this shade on my blog, so why not post one? It gives me a chance to play with makeup, be creative and look pretty all at the same time! I am calling it the Jaclyn Hill Makeup Look because I feel like she would enjoy and work really well with these colors. I kind of feel like she just recently did a look similar to this come to think of it.
For this look I stated with my everyday face makeup routine, but got a little fancy with the eyes.
- To give myself a clean line I used the best hack of life, tape! If you haven’t used tape when applying your line and shadow, you should.
- To prime my lids, I used soft ochre paint pot.
- For my inner corner and brow bone I used Mac Sweet Heat, extra dimension eyeshadow.
- Crease I went in with shimmermoss, this is a mermaid color I would say.
- I took Newley Minted and really focused that color on the outer corner.
- For my lid I went in with swimming and made sure to blend that in with the crease color.
- And to darken up the outer corner even more I took Cha Cha Cha and just did a little more smoking. Again all of these shadows are from Mac Cosmetics.
- I also used shimmermoss on my lower lash line.
- to brighten my eyes and make me look more awake, I took eye bright by Benifit and placed that in my water line.
- Winged out my liner
- And of corse applied a generous amount of mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
- I applied a primer today and switched up my highlighter. I went for a more gold highlight today.
- I contoured my face as always
- Blush is Romantic Rose by Milani.
And that is about it for this look, feel free to apply false lashes.
For my everyday routine, click