Hello every one, I hope you are all having a fabulous day! I would like to share a few of my current favorites, some beauty and some non beauty related. If you are interested in reading about my favorite products please keep on reading! Also feel free to follow me on Twitter, we can keep in touch and maybe become friends!
- My first favorite is going to have to be you guys! All of my followers have been so incredible, you guys give so much positivity and support it is incredible! I never knew that I could be part of such an amazing team. I can’t wait to see what lyes ahead for all of us. Thank you for being amazing!
- My next favorite is defiantly the Morphe 350 pallet! I am so in love with this bad boy and it took me a while to get my hands on it and it was worth it! An amazing combination of matte and shimmer shades, all warm toned beautiful shadows. If it is actually in stock you can purchase your pallet on the Morphe website. Did I mention that this pallet is SUPER affordable?!
- Hats have been my best friend, I have been sick this month and have not felt up to doing my hair. I purchased this Nike hat on Amazon and have not taken it off. It fits my head perfectly and just hides my face so well! I could not find a hat that fit me so well until I picked up this beauty.
- Speaking of being sick, the next favorite of mine is going to have to be Excederine Extra Strength medicine. I have had headaches non stop and I take two of these and BAM! There gone. These pills work pretty damn good, best medicine around.
- This new product I knew from the time I first seen the commercial, that I was going to love it. This is the Maybeline Lash Sensational Mascara. This mascara seriously makes me look as if I am wearing falsies. It coats beautifully and doesn’t get clumpy! Maybeline has done it again, they are just the top drug store makeup brand for mascaras.
- My favorite YouTuber of the month is Amanda Endsing. She is so beautiful and just cool. I love her tutorials and snapchat stories. If you are not already following her, you should do so now!
- My last favorite is going to have to be the Bring it On movies! They have been on TV a lot, I own all but the last two. You can find the last two on Netflix so it’s ok. I would like to know your favorite and your least favorite movie. I love all of them.
Well that is going to have to be all for my favorites! Let me know what you all think! I would love to read all of your current favs.
- For collaborations email me: Kelseydawnprovencio@gmail.com
- Instagram: Kelseydawnprovencio
- Twitter: kelseydawnprov1
- Snapchat: Kelseydawnyeaaa