Hello my lovelies! I hope your day is amazing and your night is swell. I went to buy a brush today because mine broke right in the middle of doing my hair for work. Of corse I came out of the store with a little more than just a brush. So without further ado, here is what I picked up.
- First thing first, I bought a brush. Hopefully this one lasts me more than just a month. I guess that is what I get for buying a cheap one!
- Second thing I found was this teaser brush and comb. I have been using a big round brush to yeast the top of my hair and it goes flat within an hour. I also picked up this brush because Amrezy has one sort of like it and I want to try her hair styles out! For those of you who don’t know who Amrezy is, you are missing out! Go follow her on Twitter @Amrezyyy.
- The last thing hair related, I picked up a backup of the Garnier Fructis Texture Tease spray. This stuff is absolutely amazing. It gives you great volume without leaving any gross rezzado. I love it when I have curls or want a big ponytail!
- I grabbed another Real Techniques sponge, mine is falling apart. I love this tool and it was only $6. Can’t beat that!
- Next is the Maybeline instant age rewind concealer. I used this way back, ran out and never bought it again. I remember liking it so I thought I would try it out.
- These next two products I am mostly excited about! I have been loving the purple liquid lipstick pictures everywhere!! So many girls are rocking that color and I have been wanting to give it a shot. I didn’t want to buy an expensive one and never use it, so when I seen that these came out I was extatic! I also picked up a pink color because spring is right around the corner. Aren’t these colors just gorgeous!? I am going to be doing a look with these very soon!
- The last thing I picked up were some ear rings. They were only $3 and the cheap stuff doesn’t bother my ears.
Well that is all for this haul! I hope you all enjoyed it, if you have tried any of these products let me know what you think of them! If you want to try them, let me know which ones! Please like, comment and follow! Love you all! Xoxo