Hello my lovelies!! Today I am going to a baby shower, so I thought I would share my cranberry look for all of you. I love the way it turned out! If you recreate it or have suggestions I would love to hear then in the comments below!
- First things first, put on some music that puts you in the best mood ever!!! Mine is thumbprint radio with pandora.
- Today I did my regular every day foundation routine. If you have one that works best for you, do it!
- I primed my lids with Mac soft Ochre paint pot.
- Then went in with Millani Bella Eyeshadow in the shade Bella Rouge. It’s a stunning cranberry/pink color. I put this in my crease ad blended like crazy. I kept going back and forth between blending and building the intensity of the color.
- Once I got the color I wanted, I went in with Mac Cranberry and focused that mainly on the outer V of my eyes.
- To darken up the outer V I took the black shade from my Too Faced Pretty Rebel pallet and blended.
- Then just add a wing and some mascara and you are all done! Feel free to add some false lashes. I didn’t feel like this look needed it. On my lips I am wearing Millani Teddy Bare, one of my favorite lipsticks!
Thank all of you gorgeous people for reading ! Please like, comment and follow! I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday. Now I am off to get my nails done!