Happy Sunday lovelies!! I hope you all had an amazing weekend. I didn’t post yesterday so I thought I would makeup for it today. I have this purple overload look I created and then I will post all about how I dye my hair! So without further ado, let’s get started.
- Before I did anything, I sprayed my face with the SmashBox Photo Finish Primer Water. This is going to hydrate your face and get it ready for all of the makeup that is coming.
- I started with the eyes because I am working with pigment and it can be very messy! I primed my lids with Mac paint pot in soft ochre. Make sure and cover your entire lid.
- To set that, I used a light shadow called Snow Angel. This shadow is from the Too Faced Joy to the Girls pallet.
- Out of that same pallet, I took cookie dough and applied that in my crease with a fluffy brush.
- For the lid I took Urban Decay in Flash and sprayed my brush with a little Mac fix +
- Over top of that, I sprayed my brush again and picked up a purple glitter pigment. I applied the pigment in the same spot I applied Flash. This is going to make the purple stand out a little bit more. I used Mac’s Fuchsia. (Holiday collection)
- To blend the crease and lid colors I used Kat Von D’s Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Danzig. Connecting the crease and lid just blend, blend, blend. We don’t want any harsh lines.
- For brows I went with Ardells Brow defining kit. This is amazing and affordable. I picked mine up at CVS.
- Foundation I used Loriel True Match in the shade Natural Buff (N3) and I used my real techniques sponge to blend.
- For conceal I used my tried and true Maybeline Super Stay Better Skin. I love this stuff!!! I used in under my eyes and any place I had blemishes. My color for this concealer is Ivory.
- I set my foundation with Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 020 Nude Beige.
- Blush and contour I went with Elf’s St. Lucia. Great colors and only $3!
- To wing out my liner I applied the NYX glam liner and in my water line I used a black liner from Buxom.
- On my bottom lashes I went in with a mixture of Morphe’s Radience and the Kat Von D Danzig. Just to give is some color and smoke it so it all looks even.
- To prep my lashes for falsies I applied Wet n wild mega length mascara. For my bottoms lashes, I used NYX color mascara in purple.
- Falsies I applied Elf lashes, just the natural kit. These are also $3.
- To highlight my face I used Becca Moonstone. Absolute favorite highlight shade.
- Finally, for lips I used Mac’s Heoine! A beautiful purple shade. I have a blog on my top 3 Favorite Mac Lipsticks, feel free to go check it out!
And that’s all! You’re done! If you recreate this look I would love to see it! Tag me on Twitter (@kelseydawnprov1). Thank you for reading! Please like, comment and follow! I follow back!