Today’s look is really simple and revolved around their amazing color. Today I used the following products.
- Before I start any look I apply coconut to my face to moisturize
- Then I apply a primer. Mine is Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Foundation primer. By far my favorite drugstore primer and it’s very affordable
- For foundation I used Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in the number 220
- Concealer I went with Maybeline Better Skin in Ivory.
- To set everything I used my Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in transparent
- Brows I went in with my all time favorite Ardel brow kit in the darkest powder in
- For contour and blush my favorite combo to use is Elf contour & blush in St. Lucia. By far my favorite bronzer
- Highlight I went with Mac mineralized skin finish in soft and gentle
- Wing liner is NYX super skinny eye marker. I use tape to help with my wing
- I used a combination of two mascaras. The first one I use is Ulta’s Twisted Volume and then over top I apply Maybeline The Falsies Push Up Drama
- And then finally I applied Heroine! One of my favorite Mac lipsticks.
There you have it people. When I do a crazy lip color I like to keep the eyes nice and simple. If you try the look out let me know how you like it. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day! Don’t forget to follow, like and comment. I will return the favor. XOXO