Hello to all of you gorgeous creatures! I am hopping that you have clicked on this post because you are excited to read about the award that I have been nominated for!
I would like to thank StyledbyMckenz for nominating me! I am so honored! She is super adorable and her Instagram is the best. Do yourself a favor and go check out her links.
The creator of this award is Okotoenigma! This tag is seriously the best! Thank you for coming up with such a great idea.
For those of you that are not familiar with blogger awards, here is how they work.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide their link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate your blogger (10-20 bloggers).
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 facts about me
- I love elephants!!
- I have 4 tattoos.
- I hate Mayonnaise! Yuck.
Here are my questions to you-
Where do you picture yourself in ten years?
In ten years I see myself owning a home, blogging full time, and having one baby.
What was the first camera you ever had like?
The first camera that I ever has was a tiny pink cannon digital camera. Santa got it for me for Christmas!
How has your dad impacted your life?
What is your favorite TV show to binge watch? YouTuber?
I LOVE YouTube. I watch a list of girls. My favs are ; Nicole Guerriero, Nikkie Tutorials, Jaclyn Hill, Eleventh Gorgeous, Lauran Curtis, Alisha Marie, Megan Leigh, and so many more!
When do you feel most productive?
My questions for my nominees are:
- What is your favorite makeup brand ?
- If you could be an animal, which one would you be and why?
- What would you say that your fashion style is (Boho, chic, comfy,glam) ?
- What is your number one goal for this year ?
- Why did you start blogging? What inspired you?