We are about to step into the new year and for most of us, that means that it’s time to plan new goals. Today’s blog post is all about setting goals for the next year. If you are a goal setter like I am, then you’re going to love this post!
When it comes to planning out my goals, I love to set my overall goals and then I also set monthly goals. A tip that I learned from a friend, is that it’s great to set a timeline out for each goal. So without further ado, here are some of my goals for 2019.
- I’m going to put all that I can into my blog and Instagram. Writing and creating content is such a passion of mine, so why push it off to the side? This is going to be my year to shine!
- To piggyback off of that goal, my next would be to have a new blog post up once a week. Content, baby, content.
- Say yes to more things. A lot of times I will turn down an invitation somewhere because I get scared to try something new. No more of that! This year I will be saying yes to almost everything. I will be even saying yes to myself this year.
- Books; Next year I’m going to read or listen to a new book every month.
- Next year is going to be all about concerts and festivals. I am a huge lover of music, so every concert that comes my way, I am going to make it a point to go. It’s all about the experience.
- In 2019 I’m going to try my hardest to save as much money as I possibly can. My dream one day is to own my own home. So saving money would help out tremendously.
- Learn to live a little. I’m constantly working, and if I’m not working, I’m sleeping. Next year I’m going to start taking more time for myself. It’s okay to have fun every once in a while.
I would love to hear some of your goals for the next year. Let me know if any of my goals are on your list. I love you and I will talk to you in the next post.
Shirt: Asos Curve
Jeans: Forever 21 Plus
Please make sure to leave blog post suggestions in the comments.
Bodysuits are super trendy at the moment, I have about ten in my closet as we speak. I will be the first to admit that they can be a tad intimidating at first. Do me a favor, don’t second guess your confidence, go buy one. Even if it is just a basic, solid colored tank top. They will change the fashion game I promise.
Disclaimer: If you have big boobs, I do recommend sizing up so that the girls will fit.
What I love most about bodysuits, is that they are so versatile. You can dress them up or down. They come in all different colors, shapes, and sizes. I have found that the best place to purchase them for plus size women, is Forever 21+. They are super affordable and are so comfortable. I love to rock a bodysuit with some high waisted pants, or a high-skirt.
So the next time that you are shopping, make sure to hit the “add to cart” button on that really pretty bodysuit, trust me, it’s going to look amazing with that new jeans skirt that is also in your cart.
This is just a friendly reminder to let you know that you are amazing. Don’t let anyone take away your shine, it doesn’t matter who they are. Know that you are on this planet for a reason. You are worth everything and more, believe in yourself. Cheer yourself on just the way that you would cheer on your best friend. You are here to make a change. Let go of those that try to put you down, they are jealous of your success.
I cannot believe that November is here. This year went by so fast, it came with so many ups and downs. We will get into that topic in a whole other blog post.
Today’s blog post is going to be short and sweet. I wanted to share my cute OOTD for the fall weather. It’s officially time to bust out the booties. Ugh, I can’t get over this look. The boots are from Charlotte Russe, my jeans are from Torrid, and my top is from Lane Bryant. Did I mention that I have officially went down an entire pants size? Yea, that’s right!
What is your favorite fall item?
As a “bigger girl” I have always had self-love issues. I would constantly make fun of the way I looked so that others couldn’t do it first. My excuse for everything was “because I’m fat”. I would always wear black and I never really believed in myself. All of that stops now. I have been going through a lot of changes recently and have decided that it’s time to love myself first. I need to kick those old self-hate habits. This is going to be tough at first, I know, but it has to be done. If you are someone that needs a little wake-up call, then this post is for you. I hope that you can relate to some of the things that I am going through, and change them with me.
- I am going to stop feeling bad for being my size. How can I expect anyone to love me if I don’t love myself for how I look?
- I am ditching the clothes that make me look “skinny”. Today is the day that I am going to strut my stuff in whatever I feel like. I have recently purchased a few crop tops that I never thought that I could ever wear as a “fat girl”. Guess what? I don’t give a fuck anymore. I look gorgeous no matter what.
- I am going to stop telling myself that I can’t do something because of my size. I can do anything that I put my mind to. I just have to want it.
- I am going to stop making fat jokes about myself. I am hurting myself more than anyone. It’s not healthy, especially when I start to believe that the jokes are true.
- I am going to stop caring about what others think of me. I am going to start living and enjoying my time on this Earth. There are a million other things that I can be doing with my time, and I need to stop wasting them on being self-conscious about myself.